Who Selects Windom Construction and Why?
Many different types of homeowners in Atlanta select Windom Construction for many different reasons, but here are some things we see regularly.
- Live inside the Atlanta Perimeter.
- Have homes that are mostly 50+ years old with many much older.
- Have both aesthetic and functional objectives for their remodeling.
- Appreciate the character and style of their home and want to preserve it.
- Are looking to modernize their home.
- Are smart and careful buyers.
- Don’t like high pressure sales tactics.
- Are between the ages of 30 and 60.
- Are couples, some with children.
- Have college degrees.
- Have household annual incomes between $75k and $200k.
- Own homes worth between $200k and $850k+
- Have some idea of what they want to do.
- Have a target budget in mind.
- Have a budget ceiling they can’t go over.
- Have been tempted to consider a low price given by another contractor.
Our clients typically want:
- A home they can be proud of.
- A comfortable, safe and healthy home.
- A home that, while old, has modern conveniences.
- To keep either the general period look of their home or want it be be authentically restored.
- To lower their energy costs.
- To learn what green building options might be cost effective for them to consider.
- To work with a contractor they can trust and will not let them down.
- To be able to depend on the remodeling contractor to help them make good decisions throughout the remodeling process.
- To hire a reliable professional contractor who is expert in working with homes of their age and that can help them avoid problems.
- High quality design and construction with good client service.
- To have a positive remodeling experience
- A reasonable and affordable price that won’t mysteriously go up.
Want some tips on selecting a remodeling contractor and preparing for your next project? Visit our blog.
If you would like to discuss your home remodeling, restoration or preservation project please contact us today and ask about getting a FREE Estimate.